Covid 19 Guidelines
* All clients will be required to wash their hands on arrival
* Your hands will also be disinfected, so please do not use your mobile phone during the treatment. Phones are one of our dirtiest possessions and once I've cleaned your hands it would defeat the purpose if you were then to go on your phone.
* Everyone will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the appointment. Clients are advised to bring their own, If I have to supply one there will be an additional charge of £1.00.
* At this time, I have decided not to raise my prices for the increased cost of PPE required, although this is subject to change.
* Cashless payment is preferred, if you cannot pay by card then please try and have the correct cash.
* If you feel ill or have been unwell in the 7 days prior to your appointment please rearrange, anyone arriving to their appointment ill will be asked to leave.
* Do not arrive to your appointment early, I need to thoroughly clean and disinfect between each appointment so I need time to do this.
* Please come to your appointment alone. No children.
* There will be no toilet facilities available due to it being inside my home.
* No refreshments will be provided. No food or drink to be consumed.
* I reserve the right to cancel or refuse an appointment if I don't feel happy to proceed.
* On booking an appointment, all clients will be required to complete an updated consultation form , a COVID19 questionnaire is also required to be completed for every appointment. This is to comply with the Track and Trace.
Thanks for your understanding, we all need to stay safe!